When it comes to eCommerce development, Magento is the KING! It is the most popular open source eCommerce platform utilized to fuel the growth online stores.
Apart from selling a quality product at an affordable price, the success of e-shops depends on its ability to fine tune the selling proposition for customers. Magento is an ideal CMS e-commerce solution that can be used to publish dedicated and personalize content for users. It offers a large chunk of data handling for e-commerce businesses, with a vast product catalog that churns out good revenues.
Magento as an eCommerce CMS solution offers intuitive content creation. It is a great publishing platform incorporating dedicated features:
1. Marketing tools – automated calculators, pricing elements
2. Online Promotion features – Email, newsletters and customer surveys
3. User experience enhancement widgets – Poll and surveys, and product ratings etc.,
Here are the Main Advantages of Magento:
1. Security: Magento Enterprise edition comes with Secure Payment Bridge. It offers PCI Data Security Standard (PCI PA-DSS) ensuring it is secure for payment processing as well as sensitive customer data.
2. Scalability: It progressive platform that suits well for your evolving eCommerce business. It can easily be built upon further the business organizations can have systematic managed growth for their business.
3. Robust Framework: Magento is the most robust open source platform. Its structural design supports a several thousand products together along with users to sustain heavy traffic. It can effortlessly handle thousands of products and orders. Moreover, this capability can be enhanced with further performance optimization and customization.
4. Feature Rich: Magento comes with custom defined features like stock management, up-sell, marketing modules, product bundles, etc. At the same time it offers multi-lingual, multi-currency and multi-stores support.
5. Search Engine Friendly: Magento is very search engine friendly in terms of managing URLs, Meta Description, generating dynamic site maps and so on. Its on-site and off-site SEO optimization can be done very easily.
6. Ease of Third Party Integration: An eCommerce platform requires assimilation of several third parties gateways such as Merchant APIs, Payment gateways, Logistic & Shipping APIs and so on. Magento provides the flawless association with various third party software providers. It means your business implementation is simplified.
7. Open Source: Magento is Open source & it is Free. There are several e-stores making an annual turnover in millions using this platform. Hire the best Magento Web Development Services and generate profits & ROI for your eCommerce business.
8. Huge Community Support: Magento is a widely used open source it has lots of community support for your business growth. It has a very fast growing versatile community that allows you to add new themes and plugins for the same.
When it comes to developing an eCommerce store, you require a powerful, customized and feature-rich online store to integrate into your shopping cart. Undoubtedly, Magento is the first choice for eCommerce developers to develop an eCommerce store.